These Startups Won Big Money at PACT’s Live, ‘Shark Tank’-Like Pitch Event
At Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies’ (PACT) annual capital conference last week, three startup founders pitched their ventures to five investors — and a few hundred conference attendees.
In a simulation of the popular ABC show “Shark Tank,” the founders of TrekIT Health (a 2019 RealLIST company), Simply Good Jars and Triple Bristle, had a few minutes to pitch to and answer questions for local investors who were ready to dole out up to several hundred thousand dollars.
The ventures were chosen from more than 40 companies that presented at the daylong conference at Xfinity Live! Investors for the “Lion’s Den” pitch event included:
- Katherine O’Neill, angel investor and cofounder Broad Street Angels, Jumpstart NJ Angel Network
- Richard Vague, managing partner of Gabriel Investments
- Anthony Bucci, founder and former CEO of RevZilla
- Jonathan Brassington, head of Capgemini Invent NA
- David Adelman, CEO of Campus Apartments and lead director of Wheels UP
Read the full article here.