Project Liberty provides early stage companies with an opportunity to work from within one of the nation’s largest media companies, Interstate General Media (IGM) (parent company of The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Philadelphia SportsWeek, & Philly.com).
Project Liberty is funded by a grant from the John S. & James L. Knight Foundation, operated by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern PA, and hosted at Interstate General Media’s headquarters in downtown Philadelphia.
• Free office space, Internet, phone and other utilities, meeting spaces, and administrative support.
• Relationships – The incubator is at the center of Interstate General Media’s new headquarters. With that kind of access, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with employees of one the largest media companies in the country.
• Mentoring and strategic business counseling from Project Liberty’s supporting partners and their network of business advisors.
• Visibilty – Via our network of partners, Project Liberty can help make introductions to investors and the media industry.
• Free software, support, and services from startup support programs like Microsoft BizSpark and Rackspace Startup Program.
Contact us to learn more about Project Liberty.