Many Philadelphia tech companies have raised some considerable capital to kick off 2016, according to several filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
At least nine tech ventures have raised funds.
- Phenom People, a talent relationship marketing platform ($9.4 million)
- QuantaVerse, a consumer data provider for commercial banks ($1 million)
- PhotoSonix Medical, an acne treatment company using light and ultrasound energy ($1.4 million)
- VisExcell, an improved mammogram detector using advanced machine-learning algorithms ($200,000)
- Fitly, the creator of the SmartPlate, which identifies nutritional value from physical food ($250,000)
- CLV Metrics, provider of cloud-based analytics that enable firms to better calculate value of customers ($1.5 million)
- CloudMine, an enterprise mobility company ($2.2 million)
- FREEDOMPAY, a transaction services provider including mobile payments, cashless solutions, virtual and remote terminals ($5.6 million)
Read the full article here.