GPCC 34th Annual Excellence Awards
This year marks the 34th Annual Excellence Awards celebration by the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
The awards acknowledge the accomplishments of regional businesses and the contributions they make to our regional economy. Nominated by their peers throughout our 11-county region, the awards are presented in 10 categories.
Award Categories Include:
- Workplace Vitality Company of the Year
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Customer Service Excellence of the Year
- Family-Owned Business of the Year
- Impact PHL Company of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year
- Professional Service Excellence of the Year
- Technological Excellence of the Year
Nominate a deserving business, including your own, for an Excellence Award — the most esteemed honor bestowed on regional businesses in the Greater Philadelphia region.
*Deadline: Monday, April 18
Note: The more detailed your nomination, the more information the committee will have to judge your nominee’s merit. Nominees may be contacted if additional information is required.
For questions or comments, please contact Allison Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-790-3839.