A simple way to help fans navigate the crowd and improve their experience at large events.
MeetBall is a simple way to help fans navigate the crowd and improve their experience at large events like NASCAR races, football games, concerts and festivals. The MeetBall location-sharing platform provides community and event organizers, and people within those communities, the ability to connect and share experiences in real-time. This is done through the use of indoor and outdoor location sharing technologies (GPS and beacons), custom maps, compass navigation and a feed of live social content.
MeetBall’s suite of products offer individual users…
• a simple way to find friends in large and often undefined spaces
• the ability to discover and navigate to points of interest at event venues
• a seamless way to participate in the social conversation related to the live events
…while also providing event hosts and organizers the tools to:
• send real-time updates, promotions, and relevant notifications to their fans and followers to keep them better informed
• dynamically update points of interest around their event in real-time and push those updates to end users
• leverage existing social networks to amplify the reach of MeetBall’s technology
As the first event and venue focused navigational app built by the fans for the fans, MeetBall is poised to change the way live events everywhere are experienced.