In anticipation of your meeting on-site at Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania (“Ben Franklin”), please be advised of the following relevant policies and procedures Ben Franklin has adopted to protect the health of our guests and colleagues. Thank you in advance for taking the time to review these procedures.
At Ben Franklin, in order to enter our office, we require all visitors with meetings in Building 100 show proof that they are fully vaccinated, have had a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of entry, or have had a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of entry. For purposes of this procedure, fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after receiving the single-dose J&J vaccine.
Even if you are fully vaccinated or have a recent negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test, please do not come to our office if you are symptomatic or have been advised to self-quarantine due to exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19. The current CDC COVID-19 symptom list can be found here: Symptoms of COVID-19 | CDC.
If you should become ill with symptoms of COVID-19, or are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days after your visit to the office, please let us know by emailing Ann-Marie Rutherford at firstname.lastname@example.org so that appropriate measures can be taken.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding as we adopt procedures that will contribute to our collective safety.
Below is a summary of other relevant procedures and protocols that we want you to be aware of:
- Based on current Philadelphia Health Department guidance, wearing a mask is optional in our Building; however, if you choose to wear a mask, we respect your decision.
- Maintain proper hygiene, including regularly washing your hands.
- Although our office space is regularly cleaned, touch common surfaces as little as possible. Refrain from using hands to touch doors and entry ways to the extent possible.
- Before you arrive at our Building, your host must pre-register you on our attendance log for the specific day of your visit.
- Each day upon arriving at Building 100, you must complete the following:
- Take your temperature (using our temperature checking device) and receive a “normal temperature” reading.
- Sign-in at our reception desk, and satisfactorily answer certain questions regarding your recent health/travel status.
- Provide documentation, satisfactory to us, that you are fully vaccinated or have a recent negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test. For purposes of this procedure, fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after receiving the single-dose J&J vaccine.
If you have any questions concerning these policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact
Elaine Fulton at email@example.com.
Thank you very much.