A Message to our Innovation Community Clients and Stakeholders
Entrepreneurs launching and growing new enterprises are used to challenges, but the one we are now facing is different as it impacts our public health and our economy. And like so many of us, our team is now fully working remotely, yet our priority at Ben Franklin remains our service to our companies, partners, and the Philadelphia region.
Our immediate focus is to provide our client companies with the support to help chart a course going forward. During this time, our team will:
• Reach out to our client companies for individual updates and to ascertain needs
• Survey our companies to identify priority topics and preferred methods of receiving information during this time
• Serve as a resource for sharing helpful member and client company information
• Provide market updates and share useful strategies
• Act as a conduit, sharing periodic updates on City/County/State/Federal information and support and more, via direct communication and our blog, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
All of you make an important contribution to the employees and communities you serve. It is at a time like this that we need to support one another, for the short and long-term progress.
With best regards,
RoseAnn B. Rosenthal